Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where does the time Go??










It seemed like just yesterday i was still putting the engine, transmission, tires, brakes, driveshaft, fenders, ETC, on my car. Since then i have been SUPER busy! graduated high school, have my car back together, passed emissions a week ago, goin to Glendale Community College, working...you get the picture. Its a bit of an eye opener to realize how hard it actually is trying to have fun with everything else in the way. I thankfully got to take my car up to Prescott for a car show(which is a good 150miles away. And when i got there it had been rained out!) and also my first car show close to home. Thats a whole other exciting story there=] Long story short i got compliments, a dash plaque, and won a raffle!

No comments:

Post a Comment