Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Beast...

I dont know about you readers out there but every time i uncover my car i get a rush...I think, man im so lucky to have an all-American Muscle car to cruise in. Not to mention i look like a total Badass driving it but thats a givin...

Then i get behind that old grant steering wheel and turn it over...(such a good feeling btw knowing its guna start) and i see the gauges and know that sooner or later that speedometer is guna wrap around to 70mph...hehe not legal but fun for sure..

3 comments:

  1. yep. total badass. lol. for sure. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, I know what you mean. Pull the cover back and take a look...mmmm...where is spring??!! I started mine the other day just to hear those headers thump-thump-thump. I don't have one of those 455's, 383's or 327's, but my 289 still sounds great!! I really enjoy your site!!
    Mustang Mike

    ReplyDelete